Anna Chaplaincy in Cumbria has generously invited anyone interested in older people’s ministry to attend their online conference Breathing in Hope: Working with stories of change on 18 September 2021.
- Keith Albans, Methodist minister and former director of chaplaincy and spirituality at MHA, Methodist Homes
- Kathryn Lord from Stories for the Soul, an experiential way to share faith stories that feed our soul.
- Debbie Thrower, BRF’s Anna Chaplaincy pioneer.
There will also be sessions on:
- practical initiatives being undertaken to provide telephone befriending (Linking Lives UK)
- setting up friends groups for care homes (Care Home Friends)
- providing music for people with dementia (Lyrics and Lunch).
The conference will run from 10.00 am–3.30 pm on Zoom.