BRF and Barnabas Publishing, Messy Church, Barnabas Children's Ministry in Schools and Churches, Faith in Homes - you may wonder how all of these core BRF ministries are funded? It's by a combination of the income we're able to generate ourselves and the generosity of the individuals, churches and charitable trusts that share our vision and support our work.
Sales of our Bible reading notes and other resources generate income that covers the costs of producing them; we charge fees for some of the training and the Barnabas RE Days that we lead in schools, which contribute to the cost of providing them; sales of Messy Church resources contribute a small amount towards the costs of this ministry. But the balance of funding needed (some £700,000 a year in total), to ensure that our core ministries are all fully funded each year, is dependent on donations, grants and legacies.
We invite you to stand alongside us in what we regard as a 'partnership in the Gospel'. We have so many potential opportunities to make a real impact - with children, adults, families, churches and schools; but we also need the financial support to make it all possible.
Your support is therefore vital. To be able to develop our ministry for the future, we need your help. Whatever you are able to give, we ask you for your prayers.
Ways in which you can give to BRF
There are several ways in which you can give to support BRF's ministry:
- You could make a one-off donation online - visit BRFonline to make a donation
- You could make a one-off donation by cheque (please make cheques payable to BRF and enclose your name, address, whether you would like your gift to support a specific ministry or our general ministry, and also please indicate whether we can reclaim Gift Aid on your donation - see the Gift Aid requirements). You'll find our address details here.
- You could give a regular gift by Direct Debit or Standing order - download our giving form (see information about the Direct Debit Guarantee)
- You could make a gift in your will - find out more about BRF's Legacy Appeal
- You could encourage your church to consider BRF as part of its giving to home mission - find out more
- If you are involved with a charitable trust, would the trust consider supporting BRF's ministry? Find out more
If you would like to discuss how a particular gift to BRF could make a difference to one or more of our ministries, please contact Richard Fisher (richard [dot] fisher [at] brf [dot] org [dot] uk), Chief Executive, at BRF.